Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday's Internationals: 6 caps, 1 goal, 1 injury.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Who got injured then?

Rian O'Sullivan

Only criticism is the 'one injury' sensationalistic headline - which referred to one of our England u17s nobody has heard of - I was worried at first :lol:

[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] - Rian O'Sullivan is Irish, not English. But I take your point that "nobody has heard of" him, as the club doesn't exactly distinguish itself with coverage of the academy players these days.

So, to help you (and others) out, I've written up profiles of each of our scholars. At some point [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will publish them on your very own, BHA Academy-friendly NSC. Watch this space.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] - Rian O'Sullivan is Irish, not English. But I take your point that "nobody has heard of" him, as the club doesn't exactly distinguish itself with coverage of the academy players these days.

So, to help you (and others) out, I've written up profiles of each of our scholars. At some point [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will publish them on your very own, BHA Academy-friendly NSC. Watch this space.

Coming over the next few days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here