Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yes I know it's another Poyet thread, paper makes reference to Ulloa and Bridcut

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Criticism of TK distribution has only come during this season with his quick long balls. He settled in and played well for us when under Gus and Andy the GK coach , who has gone with Gus, so would expect them to keep tabs on him.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I believe that I read that Gus will be given £30M to spend in January
I am expecting Liam to go and,as others,have said would not be too upset now to see his departure.
Ulloa is another matter though . . .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do people say they are not worried about Bridcutt going as Ince is a ready made replacement? The last few games have shown exactly how much we are missing Bridcutt and yes Ince is an able stand in but he is not ready to have this put on him every game.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Ulloa will simply be too pricey. Long term contract in a position where we are weak in his position.
I don't think Sunderland fans will be happy with too many championship signings. I think he will buy Bridcutt and that's it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ulloa will simply be too pricey. Long term contract in a position where we are weak in his position.
I don't think Sunderland fans will be happy with too many championship signings. I think he will buy Bridcutt and that's it.

Agreed. They can get better for what they would have to pay for Leo.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Do you know- something I've thought for a while is that we will never see Bridcutt in a BHA shirt again.

Do you think that a) he's on strike until he can be bought in January or b) a club will buy him having been out for 6 months injured without playing a game?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Why do people say they are not worried about Bridcutt going as Ince is a ready made replacement? The last few games have shown exactly how much we are missing Bridcutt and yes Ince is an able stand in but he is not ready to have this put on him every game.

Was about to say this myself. As promising as Ince is, bridders is absolute class and one of the best players I've seen in the stripes. Whilst it's pretty inevitable he'll go to the prem either in Jan or the summer, I can't understand everyone being so unfussed by it - he's still our best player IMO. I'm not saying we shouldn't sell him as unless we go up we'll probably have to, but I'll be gutted to see him go - I still miss Benno!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here