Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who knows ? It was a slightly flippant comment with more than some truth in it. IMO.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There was a moment in time where any decision maker anywhere could justify any decision by mentioning Jimmy Savile's heinous acts and talk sombrely about the need for safeguarding. I think Paul Barber just made full use of this. Fair play to him.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I always thought it was embarrassing and uncomfortable having little girls dancing around provocatively in a stadium consisting overwhelmingly of sweaty, testosterone (and often alcohol) intoxicated men.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That room looks like the rom Alan Partride gave his lie afternoon chat show. Abysmal. I'd ruin those two blond dollybirds though.

Jan 30, 2008
I always thought it was embarrassing and uncomfortable having little girls dancing around provocatively in a stadium consisting overwhelmingly of sweaty, testosterone (and often alcohol) intoxicated men.
how old did you have to be to be in the Gully gang, are you saying some of them were under 18 years of age ???

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Maybe we should ban women and girls from the Amex in case they start leering at the players!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here