Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
There is a big beer / cider tent at the ground. Its alright.

you are correct,

but alas not this season,home fans only and is checked by bouncers ,they changed it as soon as they got promoted

driving down by minbus,16 of us,great laugh down there,stopping off at a few rural pubs on the way home

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Went there for our last visit. Freezing cold mid-week fixture but nice ground and friendly fans. Got into the club house bar behind the main stand afterwards - excellent beer.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
It's one of those grounds that always seems to be cold no matter what time of year it is. The pub's aren't that big near the stadium - the town centre's alright for them but the whole place feels very old fashioned.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
7 of us going and a new ground for me

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
you are correct,

but alas not this season,home fans only and is checked by bouncers ,they changed it as soon as they got promoted

driving down by minbus,16 of us,great laugh down there,stopping off at a few rural pubs on the way home

Now thats a shame as its alright in there.
They put flowers in the away end bogs.
I quite like Yeovil in a quirky sort of way and will be going with a mate who lives close by.
I gave Nathan absolute pelters there a few years back from the front of the terrace as he was defending the near post, he heared me loud and clear and the look of horror on his face made me feel guilty when i sobered up. Now look where he is.

It's the only ground where I've seen a wasps nest growing on the terrace.

Agree with the comments about it being difficult to get to - but the town centre is OK.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My closest game, a bus load of us coming from Lyme.

I. Can't. Wait.

:clap:

Bit O/T

If I have a Southern annual season ticket from Worthing to London, what does this give me? Gold card within Southern area / trains ? Do I have any other kind of railcard for other networks?

If you are going Worthing - Salisbury - Yeovil Junc (or even if you go via Clapham Junction) I am pretty sure that you would get the old "Network Card" discount for the journey. Change at Cosham and Salisbury I suspect is quickest.

TBH looking on journey planner there seems very little difference time wise in going via Clapham Junction or cross country - fare may differ though.

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's the only ground where I've seen a wasps nest growing on the terrace.

Agree with the comments about it being difficult to get to - but the town centre is OK.

You think Yeovil town centre is 'OK'?

It's an unmitigated shithole. I dread to think of the place that you would consider to be a dump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here