Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil

The first time I went, Hiney got attacked by a killer moth, with the wingspan of a CROW. And we drew.

The second time, we won, I had a nice SING-SONG with Carrot Cruncher, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Mendoza and Edna K. But the day was RUINED when the THIEVING Yeovil stewards STOLE 'my' football.

There are massive, very slow queues for the refreshment (pasty) hatch, in the away end.

Getting out of the carpark is a MASSIVE ball-ache.

I was going to say, watch out for the BAT MOTH that nearly ate Kuipers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I can think of nothing positive to say about Yeovil at all. I only live 40 miles away but those are 40 long and slow miles to drive.

The train journey can take over 3 hours before finally depositing you a ridiculous distance from the ground.

And then it will probably rain.

:lol: not bothering then...?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can think of nothing positive to say about Yeovil at all. I only live 40 miles away but those are 40 long and slow miles to drive.

The train journey can take over 3 hours before finally depositing you a ridiculous distance from the ground.

And then it will probably rain.

last time the sun shone and we couldnt see a bloody thing against the glare.
Shit ground. Shit parking.

Just hoping for a result to make the trip worthwhile

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tickets sorted , again I can echo all the above about going before and bar the terracing having not a lot positive to say about it , but it's a Saturday afternoon - it HAS to be football!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't know why, but I'm actually considering making the trip from Manchester for this one. Anyone else????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
That is a fair price
When I looked a couple of weeks ago it was £46 via clapham junction
Did you book a while ago and who with ??

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
That is a fair price
When I looked a couple of weeks ago it was £46 via clapham junction
Did you book a while ago and who with ??

Brighton to Yeovil via Southampton return with a Network Card, booking on the Southern Website = £32.75

HOWEVER: Brighton to Southampton Central return with a Network Card (Booked on the Southern Website) £9.90 return. Also booked via the same website: Southampton to Yeovil Junction return, with a Network Card, £14.15. Grand total of £24.05. :thumbsup:

Even without a Network Card, you can still save using the above split tickets.

Despite the good deal, getting from Yeovil Junction to Huish Park is still a pain in the arse......

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Saw quite a few games at Yeovil last season as I was living down there for a year. I parked in the "home" car park every time, £2. Takes a little while to get out but nothing really to worry about.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit O/T

If I have a Southern annual season ticket from Worthing to London, what does this give me? Gold card within Southern area / trains ? Do I have any other kind of railcard for other networks?

Jimmy Grimble

It can be a nightmare getting to the ground, but the train journey is decent in terms of cost, speed and scenery. Last two times we've been we just plotted up in the beer garden of The Arrow (?) pub and drunk a lot of alcohol with the sun beating down before walking to the ground. Add on the fact it's cheap match tickets, and I don't think its as bad an away day as some make out, especially if the weather is decent.

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

Is that an away pub or anyone pub?

Anyone I think. But the last two times I've bee there's probably been more Brighton fans than Yeovil in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here