Yeovil Town FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
come on brighton get a last minute goal:guns:

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Have to say that I think the sign of a decent manager is one who changes things when a team are under pressure. Obviously I'm not there but it sounds pretty clear they have been all over us second half and it was only a matter of time.

Which begs the question, why didn't Slade make changes?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why did we just roll over and seemingly give up? That second half sounded all yeovil. Gall talked of them playing rough and us not falling for us. Seems we did. Failing to win when 2-0 today has pissed me off more than any result this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2-2 full time. Albion drawing means R M Taylor's 8 timer accumulator is bolloxed with the other 7 selections all going in.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Stats on the BBC site make interesting reading........only 39% possession by Albion..........and conceded 26 free kicks against a side who are apparently missing their best players through international call ups.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
More shit.................same old shit, cant fecking hold on christ sake 2-0 up !!

bollox, wait until we play leeds,charlton,southampton there gonna piss on us im afraid. Dont give me the gelling shit !! they have had enough time.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
in all fairness we have never won at Farmville (Yeovil) and a point isn't too bad, yes its a piss take throwing away a two goal lead but a point will do. If your one of these people complaining then please f*** off, am i correct in saying its our first point at Yeovil ever?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only 2 games left for RS , if we dont get 4 points out of 6 , TB will give him the bullet.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Was the penalty that dire? ESPN say "Scott Murray powers the penalty kick with his right foot high through the middle and scores!! The goalkeeper was nowhere near the shot."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports