Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Town FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Some people should be grateful for the coverage they can get even if it's not always perfect.

For the last *many years* the only way I get to follow the Albion is by refreshing this page every 12 seconds!

Before that id have to ring up a phone line on sundays that charged $2,95 a minute just to hear a recorded voice say brighton and hove albion 0 - some shitty team 1

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:yahoo::yahoo: 1-0 to the albion

*just finished luch so im aloud to be late* :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Someone needs to go into the home crowd to deck that big farmer who keeps shouting "RUBBISH!"

The shout is coming from the directors box , its probably their chairman having a moan. :wink:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
wycombe level shit

As long as we win, that's good. It keeps gillingham down near us, giving us another team we can close in on, and being gillingham, over take if we win on tuesday.

If Wycomb win, and we win, they stay 22nd, and we go above gillingham today.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The shout is coming from the directors box , its probably their chairman having a moan. :wink:

they want to put that drummer in a box preferably a soundproof one or one you can bury

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm quite pleased by the connection today.

I'm on the outskirts of Southport connecting via my mobile phone in an almost mobile blackspot. Only a couple of bars on the phone and although it drops out every now and then, it's quite adequate.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The radio is in the most f***ing stupid place you cant hear anything beyond all the farmers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That bloke who is shouting sounds like he used to live in Horsham , ooh aarrrhhh. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here