Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Town FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Dickinson winning a lot in the air and holding it up well?? That won't please some of the doom-mongers.

They won't be happy unless he bangs in a goal every week. They don't understand being a forward isn't all about scoring.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well I was at Withdean on Saturday, but it was perfect Tuesday night, has worked buffer free since 2.59 today, and generally serves me well.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, I am trying to help PC solve the problems.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They won't be happy unless he bangs in a goal every week. They don't understand being a forward isn't all about scoring.

I think some of them wouldn't be happy with that, won't be happy until he turns into glenn murray. And I don't mean that metaphorically.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cmon Albion!

I stayed up past my bedtime for you ingreats.

Give em a winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Its not too late , oops , sorry see that your location means it is , as your out in the country rather than in the city. :thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
how do I get the radio on-line for the match other than seagullsworld?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The BBC havent signed an exclusive deal at all.

They are only allowed to broadcast the commentary locally on the agreement that they hand over the commentary (for nothing) to the league, who then broadcast it over the internet.

If the BBC were to say no, the club would have to get someone else in.

See what happened with Leeds. They turned down the BBC bid for the commentary and Ken Bates gave the contract to his own commercial radio station.

See what happened with Charlton. In the Premier League, they used to stream (for free) the local BBC commentary. As soon as they dropped into the league, they were stopped from doing that because of league rules.

So just to reiterate, the fact you can't listen to the commentary outside of the area isn't the BBCs fault at all and they don't make a penny out of the subscription.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
how do I get the radio on-line for the match other than seagullsworld?

not possible , Player hold the rights for match commentary online , so if you are outside the Radio Sussex listening area it wont be available online via the BBC Player or website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here