Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Town FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I prefer to listen to the radio, over seagulls player. ut that's because I'm cheap and am put off by all the technical issues you guys seem to have every week.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I prefer to listen to the radio, over seagulls player. ut that's because I'm cheap and am put off by all the technical issues you guys seem to have every week.

I only get it because I'm at University in Worcester! I don't get how the BBC can keep the radio off the internet- surely as a license fee payer I should have internet access to the radio coverage of Brighton matches?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
no match stats or team line up on Player , suggesting they still haven't fixed it since Tuesday.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I only get it because I'm at University in Worcester! I don't get how the BBC can keep the radio off the internet- surely as a license fee payer I should have internet access to the radio coverage of Brighton matches?

Isn't there some sort of exclusivity deal to ensure if people can't get the radio, they have to spend on seagull's world?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yeovil crowd getting at their team.:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeovil have quite a few Crap Town rejects playing for them.:laugh:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Isn't there some sort of exclusivity deal to ensure if people can't get the radio, they have to spend on seagull's world?

Are the BBC allowed to sign exclusivity deals such as that? I guess they are, but it is still exceptionally irritating.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Never had any problems with World personally - don't really understand the moaning on here.

Bennett should RUIN jones today.

Are you saying your commentary didn't cut out regularly last Saturday or go off at 2.55 today?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not sure how many time this needs to be posted on here..

The BBC don't own the rights to the internet commentary and are absolutely not allowed to broadcast it over the internet.

In exactly the same way for example, if you tune into radio 5 live over the internet abroad they are forced to cut the boradcast for a number of sporting events.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are the BBC allowed to sign exclusivity deals such as that? I guess they are, but it is still exceptionally irritating.

I imagine the club owns the rights to the games, and if the bbc want to broadcast it, they have to promise not to take listeners from the club's own service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here