Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Town FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
For f*** sake :angry: We all know that Murray pisses all over Dickinson, Wright should be at center back and mcnulty should be on the left

1) Two games in a week for McNulty & Murray who have played about twice in 9 months would definitely be a case of rushing them back too soon.

2) Murray might be better than Dickinson, but the only thing he's interested in is getting out of here.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
For f*** sake :angry: We all know that Murray pisses all over Dickinson, Wright should be at center back and mcnulty should be on the left

I understand your points but still think that you are either taking the piss or over the top?

We rushed Murray back last time and look what happened! And same with McNulty- he needs to be wrapped in cotton wool. Thus Wright must play at left back to cover- hope that explains Russell's decision?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers; Hoyte, Tunnicliffe, Elphick, Wright; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, A Davies; Forster, Dicksinson. Subs: McNulty, Cox, Hart, Murray, Thornhill, Smith, Virgo.

On paper we look the stronger team as usual, the only difference is perhaps Murray for Dickinson if fit enough as he is proven with Forster

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What? What's this...? Virgo, not in the starting 11? This cannot be right.

I wonder if he'll sue for breach of contract... :jester:

On paper we look the stronger team as usual, the only difference is perhaps Murray for Dickinson if fit enough as he is proven with Forster

I thought there was still debate over whether Forster and Murray could play as well together as they do apart? Dickinson and Forster this year have done well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bloody commentary has gone off?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Shit or bust for Slade today i think and he keeps faith with same players(in league)all except Hoyte,who was always gunna start today, and and Wright at left back. ....So one would think they have gelled!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here