Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil moved to Fri, live on sky

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Curses. Had got it all nicely planned out. Even worked out enough time to be able to hang back and have a beer or two with a friend after the game. All scuppered now. Mad drive down and straight out. Hardly an end of season carnival.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
as i work evenings this is not good and is also the reason i have not renewed my season ticket

What: you've not renewed your season ticket because SkySports have moved a game against Yeovil to a Friday??

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I would like to know what the exact tv viewing figures are for this match. It must be pretty substantial to warrant all the hassle fans from both teams will face making rearrangements and possibly having to cancel.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I'm just glad it's not on the Monday, at least it's the weekend so won't have to get up in the morning

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Footballs cash cow has spoken again.

Doesn't affect me personally, but as said above people have made arrangements, booked advance travel tickets, possibly some away fans have booked hotels.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Big gamble by Sky. Could well be nothing on it.

It's such a strange match to choose. Hopefully there will be a lot still riding on it.

But some of the other games that weekend are: Burnley v Ipswich, Doncaster v Reading, QPR v Millwall, Wigan v Blackpool. Those four all look attractive at the end of the season.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bang goes the end-of-season West Stand concourse funk/soul do.

Oh well.

Every cloud, and all that!

I just hope this doesn't scupper some of the early arriving Flying Squad. They might be seriously hacked off.

Makes little difference to me, personally. I'll still be there and will probably take my son as The Grub is on a course that meant she can't do Saturday either.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Now get a nice entirely free weekend - nice !!

The fickleness of our fanbase continues though - we moan when other teams are on TV more than us, then we moan when we are on TV !! Fridays are MUCH better than Monday games though, also it does give an extra days rest before the Forest game, which could be massive. Also like Friday games as they are a good start to the weekend.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Can I get a refund on part of my season ticket? I have to work on Friday evenings and was quite looking forward to that last game.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We don't get a televised match: "Oh FFS, it's always Leeds! Do they know other teams exist? Why we and others get some TV time? We'll probably end up with 25secs on the football league show, and maybe get squeezed in after Portsmouth on Meridian news..."

We do get a televised match: "Oh FFS, now I can make it. Why do they move these matches? Can't we just be on a saturday at 3pm like normal"

very much this!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here