Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil - Liverpool

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Anyone else watching the game?

Yeovil are playing quite well. Typical up and at 'em first 20 minutes of a lower league vs Premiership club type game.

Doubt they'll keep it up for 90 minutes though?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yes

The Yeovil fans are in fine voice

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Great moment when Gall flicked the ball with a backheel around Riise making him look like a non-league defender.

Dudek just had to make a good save too.

Hope they keep it up for the whole game and get a replay at Anfield for their troubles ... or better still a win.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Juan Albion said:
It seems the fog was substituted at halftime. :clap2:

They got all the Scousers breathe out at the same time to blow it away

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Yorkie said:
They got all the Scousers breathe out at the same time to blow it away
or in which is more likely.

Dufus needs to come off he has been shown up by the 3rd div sie, how does he keep a place in the prem?

Sadly I think Yeovil were substituted at half time or Liverpool have been woken up by the manager as yeovil have played nwhere near as well in the second half.

Shame to see MU have beaten Villa as they need to be out. Now all we can hope for is they draw Telford and they get knocked out then.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yeovil manager Gary Johnson

They respected us enough to cheat :lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I watched the game, yeovil played well first half, they really should have scored, second half they didn't really attack liverpool that much and when heskey come on that changed the game, same old liverpool always cheating!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Juan Albion said:
The game may well finish but I doubt if we'll see much of it.

Once again it is nice to see a smaller club on live TV over here. Hopefully one day we will get our turn.
got sky sports over there?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good frist 35mins for Yeovil, some decent one touch footy put Livershite to shame.

Laughed when the crowd sang "your shit and you know you are" and Davies piped up with "...I think the Yeovil fans can come up with something more original than that!" :lolol: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here