Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaya Sanogo

D

Deleted member 18477

Scored a first half hat trick this afternoon against Benfica. Just second his fourth goal.
The kid has serious talent.

All 4 of his goals were tap ins or open goals. A lot to prove still. But I'd take him.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He is a serious talent. Would fit the bill as a loan striker. If it was on then he would be a must. He woukd be the difference between top half and top 2.
On the down side i don t think it will be here he will learning his trade.

Dec 29, 2011
Seriously injury prone. Arsenal took a punt when they signed him, may turn into a world class striker, but may end up injured for the rest of his career :-( Looks like he needs to work on his celebration though.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Oh, you've seen him play then?

Yes, you cock. He's a young, tall, powerful striker who made several first team appearances for Arsenal last season. If he's good enough to be on Arsenal's bench he's good enough to come here on loan or would you prefer Messi or Neymar? I should add that when I posted 'Would like that' I was unaware that he was in the process of scoring FOUR goals against Benfica in the Emirates cup. Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock.

Edit. Perhaps I got a bit carried away. Sorry.

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Yes, you cock. He's a young, tall, powerful striker who made several first team appearances for Arsenal last season. If he's good enough to be on Arsenal's bench he's good enough to come here on loan or would you prefer Messi or Neymar? I should add that when I posted 'Would like that' I was unaware that he was in the process of scoring FOUR goals against Benfica in the Emirates cup. Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock.

Edit. Perhaps I got a bit carried away. Sorry.

yes, I think you did.....

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Arsenal fans on Twitter seem convinced he about to go out on a season loan somewhere.

I would imagine lower Prem League though.
Wouldn't a young striker get more opportunities to develop in a playoff chasing team than a prem team struggling in many games? That would be my thinking anyway

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
A raw, young talent. Looked a bit like bambi on ice when he got thrown into the deep end by Wenger at the arse end of last season. Definitely has potential. He has great positional sense and links up with his fellow players well. If he can improve his touch and finishing he'll become a great player. Yesterday might be a glimpse of things to come.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here