Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Yaya accuses Pep of racism

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think it is a very poor show that this precious petal thinks it is fine to idly ponder on possible racism for his less than perfect relationship with his boss. As others have pointed out 'playing the race card' is pathetic. Playing it in such a fey, careless and unthinking fashion is gob smacking.

I remember 25 years ago, a disgruntled student wrote, when nobody was around, for all to see on a box of coursework in our academic centre 'why does Dr XXXX give the best marks to white females and not the superior ethic males?' (yes, he did write 'ethic'). Fortunately it did me no harm, partly because it was palpably untrue, supported neither by student marks per sex or ethnicity, and partly because the basic assumption that males are superior to females was a bit of a give-away regarding motivation for the comment, and perspective, but it made me quite cross. I would imagine Pep feels a bit cross right now, too.

Anyway, hopefully there won't be serious enquiries (or even unserious musings on crap radio and newspapers) into Pep's 'true agenda'....bloke doesn't deserve it.

I'm sure Toure has enough money to keep himself in mink knickers in his castle, forever. Long and silently may he remain there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here