Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yasin Ayari

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Probably already mentioned elsewhere on this thread but he was discussed at length on the Albion Unlimited podcast and the Swedish-based journo who has seen him a lot was full of praise and reckoned he should go straight into the squad rather than loaned out. It sounded like he's in the Caicedo mould.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Started a new thread because I couldn't find a Yasin Ayari thread - not surprising, as for some reason it doesn't appear on the Big Board listing (although maybe it will once I've posted this - doesn't make it not true that it isn't appearing there now!)

Edit: still not there!
To be fair to GT4er when i posted on this thread at 07.28 this morning i looked for this thread because saying BBC have confirmed signing it wasn't showing on the main board and i had to search i knew it must be, but it was nowhere to be seen .

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If the poster that started that thread is on your ignore list, then you won't see the thread. Confused me once when I couldn't find a match day thread.
I don't have anyone one my ignore list , but perhaps they all have me on their's (y) I definitely couldn't see the thread either but knew it must be there.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think he will be in an around the first team squad after a few weeks. He’s a full international for Sweden despite his age and I’m sure he wants to kick on and not disappear into our youth structure. He’s two years younger than Caicedo so not a direct replacement you would reflect (in the summer when he leaves obviously!)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can we change the title to reflect he's signed

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I assume this guy isnt going out on loan, but we probably wont see him involved in the first team this season either... Some time with the u21s and then gradually into the first team next season?
Been a while since I opened this thread, which meant this was the first post I saw. He's already got further than expected, being on the bench for Palarse.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
A swede that speaks better English than some of our fans! 😂😂😂 He’s only been here a few weeks! Scandinavian education really is very good.
When I was a kid I played in a golf match exchange with a Swedish club. The lad who came over when we were 16 could have easily got away with being a native speaker. It is incredible. I was happy with myself in France last year when I asked for five croissants and two baguettes and politely said thank you as I walked out happy with myself.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
He seems a nice lad. Presume he will be played by Rami Malek when they make a film of us winning the Champion League in 2026 with Ayari scoring the 89th minute winner against Barcelona…
He seems a nice lad. Presume he will be played by Rami Malek when they make a film of us winning the Champion League in 2026 with Ayari scoring the 89th minute winner against Barcelona…
2026? You need to get out of the Withdean small-club mentality, and show some ambition

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Kevin Hart as Tariq Lamptey
Daniel Mays as Roberto De Zerbi

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here