Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yasin Ayari

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 156412
Yes, I can see it on that screen grab you've posted - but when I go in to NSC, and look at the list of threads in the Big Board, that thread is simply not there. Strange, I admit - but absolutely true. That's why I'm asking a serious question about why that is happening. Snide remarks notwithstanding, the fact remains that that particular entry shown on your screen grab does not appear on the Big Board listing that I am looking at.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That’s a difficult to decipher adjective when discussing footballers.

Shitehouse as in ‘wind-up merchant’ or shitehouse as in ‘shite’?
It is all dependent on whether there is an indefinite article or not. No 'a' and you're describing his lack of ability. Stick an 'a' in front and you're calling him a wind up merchant.

God, I hated teaching English.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Should have gone to Specsavers" comes to mind.

What?

Somebody had to.
You're obviously a really clever smart arse - you must feel really pleased with your supercilious self.

I wonder what it is that makes people go all stupid when somebody has found a strange anomaly on NSC, and asks a serious question to find out if anyone knows why it's happening, and turns them into gobshites who think they're being funny?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
You're obviously a really clever smart arse - you must feel really pleased with your supercilious self.

I wonder what it is that makes people go all stupid when somebody has found a strange anomaly on NSC, and asks a serious question to find out if anyone knows why it's happening, and turns them into gobshites who think they're being funny?
I was aiming for a bit of lighthearted fun.

But I can see you've not taken it that way, so I'm happy to offer you an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was aiming for a bit of lighthearted fun.

But I can see you've not taken it that way, so I'm happy to offer you an apology.
No problem, mate. It was (as everyone now knows) a serious question as to why the thread wasn't showing on the Big Board (which it wasn't!) and too many people decided it must be a stupid question and pitched in with snide remarks - and yes, I did get a bit narky after the first half dozen or so!

Pax?

• Wow
Reactions: cjd

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
No problem, mate. It was (as everyone now knows) a serious question as to why the thread wasn't showing on the Big Board (which it wasn't!) and too many people decided it must be a stupid question and pitched in with snide remarks - and yes, I did get a bit narky after the first half dozen or so!

Pax?
I'm happy if you are - it's just a few pixels on a screen and I've most definitely been on the receiving end of worse (professionally, mostly not deserved, in one particular case very much deserved due to poor choice of words). Should really have known better given my day job, but I use my time here as an opportunity to let my guard down a little and not triple-guess every second word to make sure it's perfect.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes, I can see it on that screen grab you've posted - but when I go in to NSC, and look at the list of threads in the Big Board, that thread is simply not there. Strange, I admit - but absolutely true. That's why I'm asking a serious question about why that is happening. Snide remarks notwithstanding, the fact remains that that particular entry shown on your screen grab does not appear on the Big Board listing that I am looking at.
If the poster that started that thread is on your ignore list, then you won't see the thread. Confused me once when I couldn't find a match day thread.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
If the poster that started that thread is on your ignore list, then you won't see the thread. Confused me once when I couldn't find a match day thread.
Ahhhh, yeah. That's one thing I *don't* like about Xenforo. If you ignore someone, it completely removes any trace of them from view except if they get quoted. But for me, ideally, I'd prefer if there was still a placeholder left visible - like how the old board used to manage it. Absolutely hide the content, but don't remove all traces of the fact it exists - and give me the option to choose to read it if I want to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully another fantastic signing

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I assume this guy isnt going out on loan, but we probably wont see him involved in the first team this season either... Some time with the u21s and then gradually into the first team next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here