Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yasin Ayari

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
That Swedish reporter reckons he's going in the first team squad straight away hence my semi jest comment are we broke?

Facundo and him would normally get loaned out straight away.
I wouldn’t compare him to Facu who’s definitely one young signing that doesn’t need signing out for a year before he can play PL /Brighton level IMO. (At least before his recent injury). Ayari doesn’t look in the same class to me.

Re Billy - I also don’t think he is quite the level of Brighton first team (at least enough to have an impact) - people keep saying he hasn’t had ‘chances’ to play but he’s never impressed me much when he has played and presumably he is not lighting RDZs fireworks in training either. IMO He would benefit from being loaned out to a lower ranking PL club or maybe he would develop better with Celtic or in Europe for a few seasons.

We don’t need to pad the squad out with even more players that ‘maybe’ will come good for us sometime in the future - the bench on Saturday was enough to see we need some signings that are first team ready with proven comparable experience at a top tier and international level in their own country.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stop that - this is a very serious thread. Serious faces on and hands folded in front of you. Any light hearted remarks at a mod merging a thread inside a minute are prattishness.
There is only one person on here being prattish. Perhaps you'd like to offer a sensible explanation as to why this thread is not listed on the Big Board, if you're capable of so doing.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There is only one person on here being prattish. Perhaps you'd like to offer a sensible explanation as to why this thread is not listed on the Big Board, if you're capable of so doing.
0BA32308-CA63-4F7F-A7CC-8D78D8918DC6.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This looks like a good bit of business, and good to see someone come in. Looking forward to tracking Yasin's progress.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here