Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaser Kasim - on loan to Luton for 6 months

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Get these Pigs reported. If i knew how and who to contact without it being ignored, i would do so myself. Surely some1 at our club can get this done! its a disgrace!

site not letting me display e-mail correctly but link is below
E-mail: contact.centre[MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION].pnn.police.uk

http://www.sussex.police.uk/contact-us/

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
'He comes from Buxted Harbour, he is a sarcastic bugger, viva Arthur.'

Ithankyoo.

What do you mean?

I've just saddled up the carrier pigeon and she is ready to fly taking my strongly worded letter direct to the desk of Charles Hendry.

It's the 51st time I've written to him this week.......It's amazing the amount of things you can find that offends you if you actively go and look for them.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I haven't seen him play very much, but from what I've seen he looks to have the makings of a good player. Decent with the ball and likes a tackle, although he looks like he is the sort of player that could lose the plot momentarily and kick out.

Playing in the conference should really help his footballing education

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What do you mean?

I've just saddled up the carrier pigeon and she is ready to fly taking my strongly worded letter direct to the desk of Charles Hendry.

It's the 51st time I've written to him this week.......It's amazing the amount of things you can find that offends you if you actively go and look for them.

Quite

Motty

Dec 5, 2011
Wrexham fan here.

So, is he going to help Luton stop us again? Pleased to see the comment about him being a sending off waiting to happen though!

Their website is sort of an "EDL Lite" site, isn't it?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Some tweets from a Luton fan:

Darren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

RT "Wants gays stoned to death, runs down the left, viva Yasir Kasim"

1mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

RT @KENNERS_ He comes from Baghdad, he's the RIGs new lad, viva Yaser Kasim

6mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Likes to eat trifle, owns an assault rifle, viva Yaser Kasim..

8mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Got a carpet that flies, he hates Malky Mackay, viva Yaser Kasim

8mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

RT [MENTION=15890]danny[/MENTION]_buckley_: "Wears a turban to bed, scores goals with his head, viva Yaser Kasim"

16mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

From Brighton he came, don't trust him on your plane, viva Yaser Kasim

17mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Tried to blow a bridge, got an arranged marriage, viva Yaser Kasim

20mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Rides a camel home, and he's signed on loan, viva Yaser Kasim

22mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Hates Saddam Hussein, gonna win us the game, viva Yaser Kasim..

23mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

He comes from Iraq, the country we attacked, viva Yaser Kasim..

23mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

RT [MENTION=15890]danny[/MENTION]_buckley_: Yaser Kasim? Sounds more like a match fixing cricketer. (AKA he sounds Pakistani).

26mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

RT [MENTION=2150]james[/MENTION]_Egg_Croft: Luton sign Iraq international, thought I'd seen it all.

26mDarren Kenneford‏@KENNERS_

Yaser Kasim's racist Thursdays.

:lolol::lolol:

Am I the only one who finds some of that funny?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Kasim has serious anger management problems and being at Luton will test him for sure - not entirely convinced he will benefit from the experience but time will tell I guess. They really do have some of the very very worst fans in the country

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
A few of those rhymes are proper funny! A few properly disgusting.

Think the loan could be a mixed bag too. Expect him to boss a few games and get lost or do something stupid in a few. Would think his level is L2 and so conf now, doubt he'll ever start for us but looked OK the one time I saw him in first team and one other time in dev squad game so what do I know.... just a hunch like rest of you

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good luck to him. Should shine for a tinpot team like Luton.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wrexham fan here.

So, is he going to help Luton stop us again? Pleased to see the comment about him being a sending off waiting to happen though!

Their website is sort of an "EDL Lite" site, isn't it?

You've not been ignored Motty, we're just having some fun at Luton's expense. They're not liked around here, but to be fair, they put in a lot of effort to make sure they weren't.

After the disgrace of collecting 98 points and not going up last season, I for one truly hope you win the league this season. I'm all for the play-offs, but when a team is clearly that much better than everyone else, it is so outrageously harsh. Good luck for the new season, now's the time to get involved with our development squad if you fancy a loan or two. Two words, George Barker...

Lutonite

Jul 12, 2012
Just found this, some of you guys are amazing complaining about a few tweets from a complete berk and yet thinking it's okay to label the whole of a club's supporters as scum . . .

Luton Outlaws is a completely open forum which is why it is what it is. These days most of the posts are by supporters from other teams and a couple of resident trolls. The disclaimer on there tells you all you need to know about how sensible it would be to judge anything about Luton from it.

As for Kasim, he's coming to a good place. Having seen our youth setup wrecked by previous owners it's been completely rebuilt and we have an excellent set of coaches in place. EVen the FA grudginly admit we have an excellent blueprint for a community based club and we're not exactly on the best of terms with them still s you know . . .

Don't worry, we'll look after him and maybe he can come back and set some of the idiots on here straight about what a good club Luton is. I'm not sure why some of you guys are so het up about us but you're miles off about our club that's for sure.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Just found this, some of you guys are amazing complaining about a few tweets from a complete berk and yet thinking it's okay to label the whole of a club's supporters as scum . . .

Luton Outlaws is a completely open forum which is why it is what it is. These days most of the posts are by supporters from other teams and a couple of resident trolls. The disclaimer on there tells you all you need to know about how sensible it would be to judge anything about Luton from it.

As for Kasim, he's coming to a good place. Having seen our youth setup wrecked by previous owners it's been completely rebuilt and we have an excellent set of coaches in place. EVen the FA grudginly admit we have an excellent blueprint for a community based club and we're not exactly on the best of terms with them still s you know . . .

Don't worry, we'll look after him and maybe he can come back and set some of the idiots on here straight about what a good club Luton is. I'm not sure why some of you guys are so het up about us but you're miles off about our club that's for sure.

Take no notice of some of the wally's on here. Found a lot of it very amusing, some a bit distasteful but nothing to cry about. You have got a very good player in Kasim

Lutonite

Jul 12, 2012
Take no notice of some of the wally's on here. Found a lot of it very amusing, some a bit distasteful but nothing to cry about. You have got a very good player in Kasim

Cheers, he sounds like he could be just what we need if he can keep his head by the sounds of it. Midfield has been our weakest area for years.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yaser is getting rave reviews for his pre-season performances at Luton. Interesting to see how he progresses and whether he develops the self control that is perhaps the main doubt about his game. All good stuff at this stage :thumbsup:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Can he be recalled should Rodgers have to 'go away' on Fri ? Closest to Bridcutt in style of play we'd have at mo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here