Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yanks - unbelievable!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Brovian said:
Why would we be talking German? Don't forget (despite what your namesake Steven says) the bulk of the destruction of the German war machine was done by the Soviet Union. To put some figures on it, British and Dominion forces destroyed about 10%, the USA about 15% and the Soviet Union about 75%. Plus the USA wouldn't have joined in if we'd lost the Battle of Britain in 1940.

I think it's you who should have paid more attention in History class! (Oh, and there were 5 beaches on D-Day, the Americans were only on two of them).

Are you familiar with Gilbert and Sullivan?

:clap:

...and there should be double standards. i don't think there are many examples of islamic nations invading america, stealing their resources and killing their people.

the world would be a much better place without them. i just feel sorry for the millions of americans who voted democrat yet must now suffer from being internationally represented by a strategically shaved monkey.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brovian said:
[B(Oh, and there were 5 beaches on D-Day, the Americans were only on two of them).[/B]

Interseting point that, they got badly chewed up on the two beaches they attacked, the situation wasn't helped at all by the fact that the American commanders turned their noses up at the many beach clearing (mines, wire etc.) devices that the Britsih developed as they felt that they wouldn't need them.

While I'm at it I'll also mention the high loss of American shipping tonage as the Admiral in charge of the US Navy at the outbreak of was was very anti British and point blank refused to consider using convoys. Eventually the Americans realised what an idiot he was and he was removed from his post.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
This is the second time a sitting vice president has shot someone.

Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton in 1804. Hamilton died, so we're making progress.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Clearly you're the idiot. I never stated that George Bush is from the South, I know that isnt the case. I stated I disliked the people LIKE him in the South, ie the ones that embrace his politics etc.

Geek.

No dunce, you said you disliked people like him from the Bible belt,

I like the majority of Americans. I just dont like the ones in the biblebasher belt like George Bush etc.

The Biblebelt is the midwest you dumber than a packet of turds throwback.

E

enigma

looney said:

I like the majority of Americans. I just dont like the ones in the biblebasher belt like George Bush etc.

If only you spent this much time on your spelling, and actually going out to meet people rather than in your "underground bunker complex", aka your nerdy bedroom.

From answers. com, the bible belt is "Those sections of the United States, especially in the SOUTH AND Middle West, where Protestant fundamentalism is widely practiced

geek :lolol:

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:

That's the theory of it true but there's no shortage of Bible bashers in the likes of Texas and Arizona as well as up the East Coast. To say they're mainly in the Mid West is a sweeping and frankly erroneous notion, they're all over the place. The basis is through the Baptists who tend to be in the Mid West but there are various sects of varying degrees of insanity across the US. The Mormans in Utah, all the crazy sects in Calafornia. The location of the Bible Belt is a bit of an urban myth these days.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I find it a constant source of amazement that if ANYTHING is said against the Muslim/Islam community all the lefties on here are up in arms about it but it has ALWAYS been acceptable infact encouraged to say anything you want against the " Yanks ".

I can imagine a post on here " Arabs unbelievable " , on the other hand I can't !.

Double standards methinks :rolleyes: [/B]

Totally agree but not a point worth making. Been said too many times before. None of them listen as they already 'know' they are right and you are wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here