Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Durrington Massive aren't sure...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
How are you coping with the isolation? I can air lift some snacks in if required.

In life we make decisions, some good some bad. Moving to Shoreham Beach from Brighton might just fall into the latter. I would advise Will Buckley against it if he stays for the full term.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The word from Denton and upper Bedding is his going nowhere. Still waiting to hear from my sources in Wivlesfield & Aldrington.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gold :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there anywhere we haven't covered yet?

I'm off to work shortly, I'll keep my ear to the ground, tap up a couple of snouts and let you know what the man on the Balcombe Omnibus is saying.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just been up to Asda Hollingbury, Buckley was served two people in front of me. Apparently when the checkout assistant asked why he was buying ready meals, he replied "My oven is half way on the way to Norwich with a removals company". Doesn't sound good.

That's the people of Hollingbury covered. Anyone in the Carden area hear differently?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just been up to Asda Hollingbury, Buckley was served two people in front of me. Apparently when the checkout assistant asked why he was buying ready meals, he replied "My oven is half way on the way to Norwich with a removals company". Doesn't sound good.

That's the people of Hollingbury covered. Anyone in the Carden area hear differently?

The people of Coldean don't care as long as he doesn't try and park his car here on matchdays.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The people of Westdene are not too concerned about his departure, but they are worried about the potential freeze and access problems for the Occado delivery service.

And so they should be....

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The men of Kemp Town say this chap is signing and can play in the hole :moo:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I ballooned over Lagos on Friday night and a banner appeared a 1/4 mile beneath me to answer my querisome thoughts of Will's future. It said Buckley is Stuckley and he likes it Very Muchly. PS: Duckley! And a triangle of febrile waterbirds penetrated my bubble, speeding me to Earth, as the main two bursters of my gasbag, wrestling with the fabric from within, quacked more high-pitchedly with the helium coursing through their tiny lungs. My plummet was cushioned by a bouncy castle in one of Nigeria's fancier gardens and when i settled, i relaxed gladly knowing Buckles would stay with us for a good spell yet. I'm currently having to poach to raise enough income to have the balloon fixed and for me to float back home. Rhino-traders and tiger-nutbag-groomers beware.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here