Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

xmas shopping

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I really hate shopping at the best of times but christmas shopping takes it to new levels.I have no idea of what to buy my girlfriend.I have this problem every year.I'm just no good at buying presents for women,especially clothes.perhaps a load of little items?Any ideas?O and she is in her 30's

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Yeah, make her a christmas stocking.

Set yourself a budget and then get a couple of quality items- some jewellery, perfume etc then a load of joke but fun presents- or useful stuff that she wouldnt buy herself cos its boring.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
what are those rabbit things?

You mean the building on the Caterham bypass?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Has anyone brought anything on those programs on sky like bid up or price drop?Are they worth it as i've never heard of the manufactors names

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Locky said:
Why not pop into Ann Summers and buy her one of those Rabbit thingys
my gf wants that, but for £50 she can use her fingers :lolol: or the washing machine

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
rogue said:
I really hate shopping at the best of times but christmas shopping takes it to new levels.I have no idea of what to buy my girlfriend.I have this problem every year.I'm just no good at buying presents for women,especially clothes.perhaps a load of little items?Any ideas?O and she is in her 30's

Buy her the new album: 'Housework Tunes' & a new mop.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here