Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas Morning Drinking........who has started then?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right we're off, mulled wine and Carry On Camping

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just a solitary Bottle of Bateman's Victory Ale while opening presents at 11.30, the last drink until much later today as visiting outlaws for an interminable Christmas Lunch.

Luckily much booze available back at Jakarta Towers when I get home.:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just a solitary Bottle of Bateman's Victory Ale while opening presents at 11.30, the last drink until much later today as visiting outlaws for an interminable Christmas Lunch.

You have my sympathy, I am in a similar position this year, but I am marooned in deepest Shropshire, a land where the real ale/ craft beer revolution has yet to arrive.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I started on the cider at 8.15 this morning. The only day of the year it's deemed socially acceptable (unless we have a long away game).

Currently sipping on the 8th can of the day. With the strong stuff being saved for after dinner which will be in about 1.5 hours....

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I've got AWFUL wind this morning, can't stop FARTING. Just had a glass of TONIC water to calm my STOMACH down. Might RISK A Ginger BEER in a TICK

ooo er Ernest you trying to tell us something.???? oh and will we see your ARSE boxing day..? happy christmas mate you make me laugh

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You have my sympathy, I am in a similar position this year, but I am marooned in deepest Shropshire, a land where the real ale/ craft beer revolution has yet to arrive.

I'm originally a Cheshire Lad so yes I understand your plight, time to go for the wine/spirits option?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
wiefe working so getting middle son pissed ready for boxing day. lovely pints of christmas pud ale but son used the wallet empty trick on me...... wife home soon so have to start cooking goose. happy christmas NSC we may not always agree but god its fun listening to your views.. even yours ERnest

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Buck Fizz been done enjoyed my sloe gin and tonics now going for a fine pint of st Austell tribute before dinner, happy Xmas all

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm originally a Cheshire Lad so yes I understand your plight, time to go for the wine/spirits option?

Cracking in to the Gin now, have an eye on an unguarded and currently unloved bottle of Port.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cracking in to the Gin now, have an eye on an unguarded and currently unloved bottle of Port.

Just received a pressie of 4 Kasteel donker Xmas beers at 11%. Christmas in a glass. Might have to kick the APA , Sunburst into touch now.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
In that state they won't pass the breathalyser on Boxing Day. Beware when cycling! (not sure of any other way to get to the game?)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just received a pressie of 4 Kasteel donker Xmas beers at 11%. Christmas in a glass. Might have to kick the APA , Sunburst into touch now.

Kasteel Donker, way to go :):beer:

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
bd05948fd4293ff24123b130046f22d0.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bad luck with the Trooper, better luck next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here