Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor - one thread is too many (merged)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jaw dropping, batshit MENTAL

Beautifully put!

During her rampage, they cut to the crowd to show their reactions and I'm sure the girl who punched her friend last year was shown in the crowd. Confirms what I've always suspected.... Absolutely staged.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure that appearance is unlikely to be repeated unless they want her to be " Cowelling " the acts on a regular basis. Too much honesty is a bad thing on X Factor, we have to have fawning, tears, tantrums and just a little controversy from time to time, automatically dissing 90% of wannabes isn't going to get you the booking.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
js.JPG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this the same Mel B who is desperate for The Spice Girls to get back together as she is the only one who appears to do next to nothing on TV so presumably needs the money.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"star" is certainly the right term for most of the people on X-Factor - a giant ball of flaming gas and hot air.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"star" is certainly the right term for most of the people on X-Factor - a giant ball of flaming gas and hot air.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure that appearance is unlikely to be repeated unless they want her to be " Cowelling " the acts on a regular basis. Too much honesty is a bad thing on X Factor, we have to have fawning, tears, tantrums and just a little controversy from time to time, automatically dissing 90% of wannabes isn't going to get you the booking.

I hate this program, it has very little to do with talent and much more to do with mawkish ill-informed pandering to the mediocre. That's why Mel B is so refreshing, no sentimentality and a high bar to get over. If you're going to do something like this then that's the threshold that should be maintained. The US Glee auditions are the nearest thing that I've seen that comes close to achieving this.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watched it this evening. Mel B (or her agent) obviously wanted the X Factor to be about her and not the contestants. She certainly had a game plan.

It would have been funnier if Mel judged the nutty Pink wannabe and they went toe to toe.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Beautifully put!

During her rampage, they cut to the crowd to show their reactions and I'm sure the girl who punched her friend last year was shown in the crowd. Confirms what I've always suspected.... Absolutely staged.

So they (producers) set the girl up by making her to do a pink track, then edit the fallout to look like the girl is a nutjob once she got mullered. Think thats its for me already with this shit for the year.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Now I understand why so many posts on here are ill informed and mindless.
I really did not think anyone who could actualy read watched that crap

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fecking biggest load of tripe on the TV. 8mins of self congrats before a single vocal cord sung. Then you numpties that are adoring fans get off on pathetic clips of failed individuals for 'a laugh'. Then when you have all spent your pounds on the premium rate phone line to make them winners they feck off to America!!! Fools

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I have never watched a full episode and never will, it just pollutes Twitter and almost every online forum for half of every year

Me neither, I left it soon after that, agreed. But the Asda guy was good!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Now I understand why so many posts on here are ill informed and mindless.
I really did not think anyone who could actualy read watched that crap
cut and pasted from the mel b thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here