London

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
But it hasn't actually been any good for years has it? Ran out of steam years ago?

When I watch some of the quality television available on Netflix and similar, I find it pretty amazing people put up with such low rent television,

It's the "am I the only person" that I am referring to.

Of course you are not the "only person" you would have to be extremely egocentric to believe that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's the "am I the only person" that I am referring to.

Of course you are not the "only person" you would have to be extremely egocentric to believe that.

Literally maybe,may i suggest it was a metaphorical statement :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Of course, but the "am I the only one" "is it just me" threads/posts really are probably just attention-seeking.

It is,i was finding it funny....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Am I the only person who doesn't get why that creature Honey G gets rave reviews from the panel?

I think it's the emperors clothes syndrome.
She speaks the same words every week !

This is only for the non cool people who watch it not the superior beings who listen while the rest of the family watch.

I haven't watched it so I haven't seen what reviews she gets but I seen one of the early auditions and she is an idiot. She is ''NUTZ'' -- but ''NUTZ' makes loadsa $ and £ - Look at Jedward. They are Millionaires and Louis Walsh made megabucks on the back of them being as daft as a brush. Their lifespan is short so you need to promote them at their height to squeeze as much out of them as you can while they have a fan base

So I presume that Honey Gee, they are doing the same at the moment with. As for Jedward. They are nothing like that in real life. They were in the same hotel as I was in one time. They are really quiet and shy. They have a Press Agent around them all the time and loads of groupie young girls aged about 11 to 14 hanging around their hotel all the time , some of them with their mothers encouraging them to chase them around. They refuse to eat anything except Coco pops and fruit and they never say a word to anyone. Then as soon as a reporter or film crew come along they start jumping around like idiots. Its all stage managed by their press agent.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Of course, but the "am I the only one" "is it just me" threads/posts really are probably just attention-seeking.

Besides hark at me? Metaphorical statement......what with my level of English,that is probably a made up line :lol: too

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Am I the only person who doesn't get why that creature Honey G gets rave reviews from the panel?

I think it's the emperors clothes syndrome.
She speaks the same words every week !

This is only for the non cool people who watch it not the superior beings who listen while the rest of the family watch.

You mean she's naked?

Oh, now I wish I hadn't Googled her...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
x factor, strictly come dancing , all utter codswallop but surely the entire cast and crew of geordie shore should be pushed out int the north sea on a barge , and torpedoed.......makes me violently ill watching the c@nts...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Truly awful. I have to suffer as 'quality time' with Mrs. I get by, whilst awake, with guessing what clichés the judges will say (Y' know what, you killed/owned it, you were made for this, you just get better & better....).

They could get rid of the likes of HG if they had some proper singing, maybe some soul or even classical, that would sort this singers from the shouters.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

post #12 Am I the only person who doesn't get why anyone watches this shit?

Touche

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Out of a sense of morbid curiosity I clicked on the YouTube link to see what this "Honey G" is all about, really not expecting to see very much at all.

I was not disappointed.

Jesus.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Same. Beyond puerile.

Its just....abysmal. I genuinely DO NOT understand how or why millions upon millions of people waste their entire evenings on this neverending dreck. This show should've died a death about 10 years ago after the initial novelty wore off...yet here we still are.

I find it baffling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here