Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor ,,,,,,Cant take it seriously anymore

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I keep seeing Honey G in the papers refuting claims she is the 'joke' act this year. The thing is, you don't have to KNOW you're the joke act to BE the joke act.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
:laugh: "anymore" wtf!!?? :wozza:

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Who is taking this seriously!!!!????? it's always just meant to be a bit of fun, hasn't it?

Once upon a time it used to be a singing competition so was taken a lot more seriously.

Nowadays, it's all about entertainment value and the yearly comedy act, which is fine until good singers are voted out in order to keep those in.

Then the programme and voting becomes a joke.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Once upon a time it used to be a singing competition so was taken a lot more seriously.

Nowadays, it's all about entertainment value and the yearly comedy act, which is fine until good singers are voted out in order to keep those in.

Then the programme and voting becomes a joke.

Nobody has ever taken karaoke seriously.

Anyone who does....shouldn't.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fright night it is then for next weekend,what a coincidence and not fixed at all...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How dare you this all very straight and honest shown by that great operatic singer going through Honey G.

:lolol: well she is the light relief in the evening for the show,and you are right that "wheel" turned a few revolutions so i stand corrected..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Giffy in the sing off and still that Honey G Monster goes through. The more you see of such voting makes you think that they should do away with the viewers votes on this and Strictly and leave it to the experts to decide

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Giffy in the sing off and still that Honey G Monster goes through. The more you see of such voting makes you think that they should do away with the viewers votes on this and Strictly and leave it to the experts to decide

You say "Bens"

I say "G"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
it's been on in the background since it started and i took no notice whatsoever until last night when that girl (sorry don't know her name ) sang Creep , i actually turned the telly up i thought it was a superb cover .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here