Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think so to.

Shit front line
Shhit midfield
Shit defence.

Last time we were this bad was 1997....................

Do not enjoy one thing about the albion at the moment. It's all doom and gloom I tell thee.

Gus we need 11 new players !!!!!
:thumbsup:

I do not want to sound all doom and gloom, but you missed a keeper that does not drop the ball.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:nono::nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sub Breslaw at half-time Gus, be bold

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
If we lose this today, then that's only 1 point from a possible 6 against two of the four worst sides in League One. We can't get anything against the top teams, and we get little against the ones at the bottom. Everyone finds it piss-easy to expose our defensive weaknesses. All of the other sides in League One seem to be better than us at the moment, even Wycombe.

We need pretty much an entire new team, and I really hope Gus can deliver the goods in obtaining that once the transfer window swings open.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
If we lose this today, then that's only 1 point from a possible 6 against two of the four worst sides in League One. We can't get anything against the top teams, and we get little against the ones at the bottom. Everyone finds it piss-easy to expose our defensive weaknesses. All of the other sides in League One seem to be better than us at the moment, even Wycombe.

We need pretty much an entire new team, and I really hope Gus can deliver the goods in obtaining that once the transfer window swings open.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The team we have out there today should be able to beat Wycomeb 4-0. Why can't we play the way we should?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Dear Mr Poyet.
A few points for you:
1. Brezovan is useless and Brighton do much better with FDM in goal
2. I'm worried if you think El-Abd/El-Bad/Kebab is our best defender as your basially saying the football club can't defend as we are showing now.
3. My Nan is quicker than Navarro
4. Murray and Forster don't know the offside rule.
5. Hoyte is the worst full back i have EVER seen play for the Albion. EVER. Get him out he is a disgrace.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

We have to get new players in and off load many - but how long to gel even if we get quality in?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

with some passion and a bit of pride in wearing the stripes

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
As I have not seen Albion live, other than on SKY for a good while, I never criticise what i haven't actually witnessed. I rely on NSC and what i hear on Radio, and it really is hard not to feel that is a really worrying time, times i have witnessed before since my debut watching us in 1963. I recall when Cloughie arrived that it was clear a number of players were really not going to last long, and a real apathy set in amongst some players. I wonder if the same feeling exists now. Wont stop me dreaming of safety though, and hopes of signings soon. but is truly worrying. Come on Albion, 45 mins to kick back

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

with some passion and a bit of pride in wearing the stripes

even our co-commentator is sounding a bit depressed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here