Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wycombe Wanderers EFL Trophy, Wednesday 31st January

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hi @jackalbion any tips to get there via train from Brighton or Haywards Heath . Will it be doable next week - given strikes etc. (I gave up on Luton via train and now going on the coach)

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Hi @jackalbion any tips to get there via train from Brighton or Haywards Heath . Will it be doable next week - given strikes etc. (I gave up on Luton via train and now going on the coach)
Yeah its an Action short of strike timetable, so there will be trains until end of service, the ground is a trek from the station though.

Last train to Marylebone from High Wycombe 2246, last train from Victoria to Haywards Heath / Brighton / Worthing 0002

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Welsh Seagulls will be there,the convoy will be leaving Aberystwyth at 9am plenty of spaces available (3) in car 2 of 2,stops will be McDonald's Welshpool,Burger King Telford,plus most of the service stations along the M1,so drop me a message if you want a lift weak bladders welcome 👍

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Never been to Wycombe so any good pubs that do decent food worth a visit please.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hopefully we can take a couple of hundred moi, plus 2 going. Need to bury last night from my brain

Anyone know the furthest an U-21/23 team has progressed in this comp?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Never been to Wycombe so any good pubs that do decent food worth a visit please.
Lucky you. I lived there for 6 years :) Actually it's not too bad, If you are driving Marlow is not that far, about 5 miles from Adams Park.
The George and Dragon Pub is quite nice

I don't remember any pubs close to the stadium.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lucky you. I lived there for 6 years :) Actually it's not too bad, If you are driving Marlow is not that far, about 5 miles from Adams Park.
The George and Dragon Pub is quite nice

I don't remember any pubs close to the stadium.
What's the best place to park near the ground?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Anyone know the furthest an U-21/23 team has progressed in this comp?

Chelsea made the semi finals in 17-18 losing on penalties to eventual winners Lincoln. We’d be only the second academy side of make the semis if we win tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here