May 3, 2006
Northumberland
21-1......wow, I never expected that.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The main thing though is I bet Stephanie McMahon looked awesome :love:

She looked like a SLUT last night. That was brilliant last night well worth stopping up for, Hogan getting his Silverdomes and Superdomes mixed up, Rock and Stone Cold taking the pee out of him, HHH v Bryan was immense, Cesaro winning the battle royale by slamming show and just wish he had swung someone out into the crowd, the Streak ending and Daniel Bryan winning. Can't wait for RAW now.

So out of the blue. After two fantastic evenings of wrestling, along with the Hall Of Fame, this is surreal. Glad he made his peace with the WWE before he passed.

RIP Warrior

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Watching his promo over and over again from Monday... almost seems as if he knew something was up. Talking about taking his last breath, hearts beating their last beat, and his spirit living forever. And he seemed like his mind was elsewhere too... the way he took his mask off at the end... I dunno. All to easy to look back and try and spot signs. Still, very, very sad news. RIP

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
.....and there was me thinking 'conspiracy theorists' were the delusional/gullible ones.

This takes the biscuit.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
.....and there was me thinking 'conspiracy theorists' were the delusional/gullible ones.

This takes the biscuit.

I'm a little unsure what you're suggesting...that he's not dead and this a work of some sort? Poor taste if it is.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Watching his promo over and over again from Monday... almost seems as if he knew something was up. Talking about taking his last breath, hearts beating their last beat, and his spirit living forever. And he seemed like his mind was elsewhere too... the way he took his mask off at the end... I dunno. All to easy to look back and try and spot signs. Still, very, very sad news. RIP

Exactly this, I was thinking the same thing? Maybe he signed as he knew Vince and co would look after his family in return for the UW rights?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm a little unsure what you're suggesting...that he's not dead and this a work of some sort? Poor taste if it is.

I didn't know anyone had died!? What happened? I take it this time a 'wrestling move' actually made contact?

If someone has died in the WWE, what's the shock if you believe the sport to be true? Did you not think smashing a metal chair over someones head would one day kill someone? or throwing someone through a table would at least leave long term disability?

Remind me what the poor taste is again?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I didn't know anyone had died!? What happened? I take it this time a 'wrestling move' actually made contact?

If someone has died in the WWE, what's the shock if you believe the sport to be true? Did you not think smashing a metal chair over someones head would one day kill someone? or throwing someone through a table would at least leave long term disability?

Remind me what the poor taste is again?

A 54-year-old man died while walking from his car to a hotel room, and leaves behind a wife and two children. The cause is currently unknown.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A 54-year-old man died while walking from his car to a hotel room, and leaves behind a wife and two children. The cause is currently unknown.

What's that got to do with Wrestling? Was the 54 year old a wrestler?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here