Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Raw

I saw someone had a huge Cardiff FC flag in view of camera when royal rumble was in florida, and there was the thing with Mourinhio they done last time they came over which was quality :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It might have been Frutos, he likes that kind of thing.

Nope, not guilty on this occasion.

I can definitely say that it is very entertaining live, having been to two WrestleMania's, one Raw and one SD over the years.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Nope, not guilty on this occasion.

I can definitely say that it is very entertaining live, having been to two WrestleMania's, one Raw and one SD over the years.

You sad individual, why not spend your money on a big fight in Vegas instead.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I went, but it wasn't me.

it was a thoroughly entertaining evening, although my mate and I were the only people in suits in the whole arena. It was largely made up of geeks and children, which probably says something about me! :(

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From the website:

rawjh2.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
that's me in the pic :lolol:

also when to smackdown to!

any other wwe fans on here?

I've watched it for years, been to WrestleMania a couple of times as well as some shows when they've been over here.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I went to WM18 in Toronto and the following Smackdown in Ottawa. I can be seen clearly in the crowd shot during Kurt Angles WM18 entrance, I was wearing our centenary kit but you can't see that.

I've been to a fair few shows over here too, the last was a house show at Wembly Arena on their October tour. I had corporate tickets and was sat with the likes of The Cheeky Girls, Gillian Taylforth from Eastenders, Anton Ferdinand and other assorted West Ham players and Radio 1 DJ Greg James. I felt so honoured to be in such fine company.

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
That is quite true, I remember watching him on Five a couple of weeks ago, he was terrible!

Terrible? he just took down the irish open which had over 800ppl in it. 2 weeks later, won the nations cup with england, and his currently ranked 2nd in england on form.

Not terrible lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here