Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WSL Chelsea v Brighton

May 25, 2023
Croydon
This, and the next 3 games (Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal) were always going to be very tough fixtures and I wasn't expecting to get many (or even any) points. We did keep going to the end and definitely signs of an improvement from the Spurs game. We stay 9th after this game thanks to our opening day away win.
Very true, and like you don't expect much return from those games. I think any points would be an absolute bonus! I get the feeling things are starting to come together a little. Only a matter of time before the next win comes.... (perhaps not against those 3 though :oops:)

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I’ve never really been a fan of the ladies game, but after watching the highlights I was quite impressed with the overall standard of play. Maybe I’ll start paying a little more attention…

May 25, 2023
Croydon
I’ve never really been a fan of the ladies game, but after watching the highlights I was quite impressed with the overall standard of play. Maybe I’ll start paying a little more attention…
Been following casually for a few years now, the quality of play has been a little up and down over that time, but it is definitely on the up now, very noticeable over the last 2 or 3 seasons. investment, training facilities and general improvements across women's football have really started to show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here