Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Writing to the club regarding Amex Tickets?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I want to come over for the first few games at the Amex but i don't really fancy my chances of getting a ticket going by some of the posts on here. As a 17 year old i really need to start looking at flights so i can get a cheap flight over but there isn't much point in booking a flight and then not getting a ticket for the first game.

I've read somewhere that it's best to email the club to see what they say, but i'm not really sure who to contact. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I want to come over for the first few games at the Amex but i don't really fancy my chances of getting a ticket going by some of the posts on here. As a 17 year old i really need to start looking at flights so i can get a cheap flight over but there isn't much point in booking a flight and then not getting a ticket for the first game.

I've read somewhere that it's best to email the club to see what they say, but i'm not really sure who to contact. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

There will be tickets available for general purchase for all games. Assuming all season tickets are sold I think there are approx 2000 for match-by-match sale. Just make sure you know the exact date and time they go on sale and get on the phone and computer. I'm sure you'll be successful.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
And, if you are over for a few weeks, there's a fair chance of 2 league games or even a LC game. That 1st game under lights should be pretty good too.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Thanks alot guys. Am hoping to come over for about 3 or 4 weeks so should hopefully get in plenty of albion games. Just would hate to miss the very first game, it's going to be amazing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here