Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
ClutchingStraws.jpg

Yes that's right, S for straw.

How many straws can you see ?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Fair to say that wrexham are not a typical non league team just like crawley last season but how can we go home tonight knowing that a non league team totally worked us out knowing that we had no plan B.

We all know that the pitch tonight was against us but we didn't have a plan B.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
a classic cup tie! and we won! many thanks to Brighton and Hove Albion for a wonderful night´s entertainment
i (in germany) watched a dodgy stream ,
listened to seagulls player and chatted to my brighton mad sister (in france)
who was watching a dodgy stream and listening to five live
we had such a great evening
thanks
bring on the geordies!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
[MENTION=22245]CPFC1234[/MENTION]

This jebend hangs about on this forum because the BBS in their wisdom sought fit to ban him.

It is clear he is unstable, why have the NSC mods not dealt with him? He has nothing of value to add to this place, and if he's not welcome at his own place why are we putting up with him?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND

This jebend hangs about on this forum because the BBS in their wisdom sought fit to ban him.

It is clear he is unstable, why have the NSC mods not dealt with him? He has nothing of value to add to this place, and if he's not welcome at his own place why are we putting up with him?

I am On the BBS i am Being Granted a Reprive as we speak, What does the BBS got to do with Me on this Board anyway.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought we missed a left winger on the day. In open play there was nothing to choose between the two teams. Tolley should have scored from the corner (where were our centre-backs?) and was it Macca who failed to beat their keeper on the breakaway?

I can't say I enjoyed the match at all. Nerve wracking.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am On the BBS i am Being Granted a Reprive as we speak, What does the BBS got to do with Me on this Board anyway.

Your special style of writing doesn't half remind me of someone off here.

He's not the brightest either, as it goes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Because there are few if any reports of his posts from any of NSC's thousands of users.

How many have you reported?

Do you think the moderators read each and every post?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here