Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky,,,,,but that's football. That must have just earn't us half a million quid. We all need a bit of luck, don't know why based on that but I think we will do Newcastle......Wonder if that will free up some funds now, for signings??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That takes my Official Thread win rate up to 75%....

:) over 30 games that's a pleasing figure!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
f***ing shut up about Ashley! He's a footballer not a f***ing thespian! Good on you Ash and class header. Hope he gets a game or two more in the MIDDLE.

That said... I missed the bit where he said get the 3 points! Poor soul! TOP MAN THOUGH SO SHUT IT

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky,,,,,but that's football. That must have just earn't us half a million quid. We all need a bit of luck, don't know why based on that but I think we will do Newcastle......Wonder if that will free up some funds now, for signings??

Pardew won't slip up, but we'll take the cash. Gus, please sort those fullbacks out in this transfer window.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Your teams an Embarrassed and Yes you got thoroughly outplayed, the 4th round is as far as youll go.

It's true it was a struggle tonight with the result not easy to call at any stage but after a lot of effort by our players we can finally, proudly take our place besides yourselves in the next ro....oh.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Talking about embarrassing, is your drum going to cardiff

ClutchingStraws.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here