Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What a poor performance. Wrexham have been shit, I'm getting a bit sick of the commentary on ESPN, bigging them up despite the fact that their goalkeeper is a complete shambles, they have no technical ability and they are just a bunch of non-league cloggers.

But we've been even worse. Very disappointing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Waddle summed it up saying Calde can't defend against any of them. We can win this now though.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
What a poor performance. Wrexham have been shit, I'm getting a bit sick of the commentary on ESPN, bigging them up despite the fact that their goalkeeper is a complete shambles, they have no technical ability and they are just a bunch of non-league cloggers.

I dont think Wrexham have been shit !!!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
FFS! Just shooooot!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm glad he told the truth. He is a terrible defender, and has been exposed since c. April onwards.
But Gus really rates him apparently.

Waddle great for speaking his mind, rather the boring fence sitters like zzzzzzzzzzzzz Southgate.

Good Clearance just then though

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

:glare:Not sure about that !

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

only thing i agree with is that we have been shite..for a non league team they play good footie..still your opinion fair enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here