Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'll say it now, before we either fluke it or Wrexham win it: they've played absolutely brilliantly tonight and nothing like a typical non-league side, hacking and scrapping its way to a result. They've absolutely outpassed and outfought us.

And they have some quality players. Who is that lad who keeps matching Buckley for pace ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
our fitness to show in last half hour...final score 3-1..what anyone else think final score??

Why do we keep suggesting they're any less fit than we are?

They are full time professionals, and they probably spend more time running around in their league than we do in ours, with our lovely "pass it around the back" style compared to most of the BSP's boot & chase tactic.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Too many people going on about our fitness giving us the edge for my liking. It's like tempting fate...

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I'll say it now, before we either fluke it or Wrexham win it: they've played absolutely brilliantly tonight and nothing like a typical non-league side, hacking and scrapping its way to a result. They've absolutely outpassed and outfought us.

Outfought yes, out passed no, more direct counter attacking Vincelot & Calderon both struggling tonight.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did anybody see QPR v MK Dons last night? If MK Dons had any class they would have got a goal.

I am not really enjoying this game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here