Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
We couldn't buy a goal tonight. Another ironic cheer pass. I make that 6 in this half.

Wouldn't mind Gus actually going mental in his technical area, you know shouting and the like. Not just abjectly say on his arse with his arms folded.

We're out and I don't think he minds, and that annoys me.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
We couldn't buy a goal tonight. Another ironic cheer pass. I make that 6 in this half.

Wouldn't mind Gus actually going mental in his technical area, you know shouting and the like. Not just abjectly say on his arse with his arms folded.

We're out and I don't think he minds, and that annoys me.

this

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing bollocks. I'm sorry. But this is f***ing shit and the blame lays SOLELY at Poyets door.

Don't risk a replay at the conference leaders you TWAT. Should have been done and usted first game.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
OK lets look on the bright side we can now concentrate on promotion, i still hate losing to the taffys though

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
surely gus looked at the f-ing pitch before taking his "we always try to play football"........poyet, get two nil up and then play like your on a brazilian beach, not when losing (liverpool, west ham etc etc the list goes on).

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Just got stream on laptop! Oh.....

After half an hour of ffaffing, got the ESPN stream to see Barnes coming on, the commentator saying he hasn't scored since Leeds (Oct?) and player manager (age 87) outplaying us on his own. oh dear.
:nono:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Not been on tonight due to being away working! All sounds very negative on here! Deserved??

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
This is painful to watch. Can't believe we are playing for the right to play Newcastle...not like this we don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here