Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Unimpressive, but not the end of the world. Tighter passing and Calderon to concentrate more and I think we can turn it around.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Doesn't seem to matter what team we play against away. Same story. We pussyfoot around with the ball outside their area. They have plenty of time to get organised. Move breaks down and two defence splitting passes later the opposition is through on goal.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Half time thoughts

Looks like this going to be a difficult one to win now we are 1-0 down. We are going to have to take chances at the back ?

I got some of the play on my computer. Why are we playing in green and not blue? I don't like the green shirts.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They are very tight in defence we have to start taking shots from distance,something our team do not do.

I would usually say that smacks of desperation but I think it's probably true and might be the best answer we have right now

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Funny - I didn't thinkwe played that badly. Wrexham have done well but we have shown quality in our play. We will be ok.

some shitty opinions of an even game as far as i am concerned. We have been poor going forward but it is only half time and some ppl are making it sound like we have been totally over run by Wrexham which has not been the case. It is a poor surface, we have 2 very young defenders in the middle, Wrexham are obviously going to be hyped up for the game and being away at a place like the Racecourse Ground is a big factor too.

We have had a few chances ourselves but just not made anything from them. i am still confident we can go on to win. If we do not, other than being let down that we have not got a tie against Newcastle, the league is the be all and end this year for me

People need to chill out, the FA Cup is a great leveller, and there's still 45 minutes to play.

Unimpressive, but not the end of the world. Tighter passing and Calderon to concentrate more and I think we can turn it around.

Oh, goody. I'm not alone.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Still plenty of time. Come on the Albion!

I'd be even more positive if Gus looked even slightly interested.

He is concentrating on the league as he should promotion will bring massive rewards even if we come straight back down, which we wont if the money is spent wisely.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
is it possible that we could have turned a fantastic striker full of confidence into a desperate shy man, CMS who I love to bits is just a shadow of the player we signed and i fear for him, we just dont play to his strengths and he looks so low and down and it shows when the ball gets near him.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
C'mon Brighton!! I've had a dabble,against my better judgement,on our boys at half time.
Brighton 7/2 draw no bet with Hills. We score the next goal,then with game heading for extra time & Wrexham hanging on,BHA do the biz. Simples!
If only....

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Remind me please, when was the last time we won on live TV?

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
is it possible that we could have turned a fantastic striker full of confidence into a desperate shy man, CMS who I love to bits is just a shadow of the player we signed and i fear for him, we just dont play to his strengths and he looks so low and down and it shows when the ball gets near him.

to true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports