Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hoskins & CMS both seem unhappy with the way they're being asked to play according to Claridge.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
It'd be great if our defenders remembered how to tackle in the second half. Running straight over the backs of the opponents legs or inexplicably straight across them making no challenge do not count.

Sep 1, 2010
some shitty opinions of an even game as far as i am concerned. We have been poor going forward but it is only half time and some ppl are making it sound like we have been totally over run by Wrexham which has not been the case. It is a poor surface, we have 2 very young defenders in the middle, Wrexham are obviously going to be hyped up for the game and being away at a place like the Racecourse Ground is a big factor too.

We have had a few chances ourselves but just not made anything from them. i am still confident we can go on to win. If we do not, other than being let down that we have not got a tie against Newcastle, the league is the be all and end this year for me

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
4million rising to 6 upfront and we can't even make the keeper make a save, embarrassing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
espn keep showing old fa cup goalscorers in moody poses.

bizarre..o

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
They are very tight in defence we have to start taking shots from distance,something our team do not do.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The ESPN Commentator is a lifelong Wrexham fan...he's a friend of a cricket colleague of mine who is currently ripping the piss out of me...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Still plenty of time. Come on the Albion!

I'd be even more positive if Gus looked even slightly interested.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
First Half: BHA simply not good enough! That is all ...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Apart from up front. Truly woeful. CMS looks like he is playing against his will.

Fingers crossed they get it together in the second half. Otherwise Poyet will be the happiest man on the bus home with his mission accomplished.

1. CMS looks poor but not unwilling. Just poor
2. Given the line up that isn't a justified comment. Gus set up to win this one right down to flying 2 players up to bolster the team

We are all disappointed but spouting crap doesn't improve anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here