Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We had better up our performance in the second half, I don't want us to be on the end of a shed load of " The magic of the Cup " shat all over the tv and radio for the next month.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are a bit toothless. No threat in front of goal despite dodgy keeper.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Funny - I didn't thinkwe played that badly. Wrexham have done well but we have shown quality in our play. We will be ok.

Can i watch the same game as you please...we have not tested their goalkeeper at all!! Wrexham have done all the attacking...all the defending (for what little they have had to do)......hopefully we will smell the coffee and start playing like we know we can :thumbsup:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I personally think the long ball passes should be stopped, and stick to short and regular passes. Jus' wouldn't have thought we beat Southampton 3-0, and Bristol City 2-0 now wouldn't you...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Few observations: we are abysmal away from home this season.

Cms has been rubbish for weeks and needs a break. Not worth the money so far.

Calderon f***ing rubbish (bar goal on sat) ALL season. Get rid !!

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Lots of nice back passes straight into their keepers hands. Have we had a shot even CMS was a cross that went over the bar. No shots against a conference side. Surely we can't be as bad in the second half.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Can i watch the same game as you please...we have not tested their goalkeeper at all!! Wrexham have done all the attacking...all the defending (for what little they have had to do)......hopefully we will smell the coffee and start playing like we know we can :thumbsup:

First half hitony. They are going to come out all guns blazing.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
As i've said before,Bridcutt and Navarro is a total waste of time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if we continue as we are there is obviously no way back into this game so Gus needs to change something - the question is what?

Calderon, Navs both poor tonight so maybe one of the youngsters or is it time to let Barnes come into the middle?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Funny - I didn't thinkwe played that badly. Wrexham have done well but we have shown quality in our play. We will be ok.

Apart from up front. Truly woeful. CMS looks like he is playing against his will.

Fingers crossed they get it together in the second half. Otherwise Poyet will be the happiest man on the bus home with his mission accomplished.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Maybe some people would like to pay Wrexham some credit rather than just criticise our team....I think Wrexham hav played very well....top marks to them...fought hard...passed it around ....got the goal ..now they can just sit back...soak up the pressure ...and counter ...wudnt b surprised to c them get a 2nd ....buckleys gt 2 on him each time he's gt the ball....etc etc

they have played well, thats a fair comment, but some of our passing has been just awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here