Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
internet tv link anyone?

For those of us in Dubai who can't get it on telly, anyone know if there's an internet feed i can see game on?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We have three left wingers and one of them on the pitch. Listening to the radio. I can't get the streams to work.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
El abd at RB on Saturday please.

(1) surely he's slightly injured otherwise he'd be in the squad tonight

(2) Why would we put him at right back when he's an outstanding centre half? Dunk & Hall haven't looked massively solid tonight (not having a dig considering their age) so I'd rather have an experienced player in there.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not good is it? Pitch looks dodgy and I we don't have a plan b it seems.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Wrexham look a yard faster than us, clearly hungrier than we are. Why do we keep playing some real hospital balls could be more injuries on the cards.

Yet another goal conceded by powderpuff defending out wide allowing loads of time for the opposition to place a shot from edge of the box. Gus seems to have forgotten how we were so easily picked off by the Hammers and at Ipswich & Millwall. Well taken by Wrexham although for a big bloke Brez didn't get anywhere near it, sadly its shades of Casper.

Bet Gus thought I'll put out a strong team first half, get a decent lead then take off a few of our stars and park the bus. Unfortunately he may have to keep this side on the pitch longer than he thought. Maybe its a chance for the development squad to show up some first teamers.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Half time talk better be a good one...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Again, we have no ideas in the final third. very frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here