Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
the Wrexham players will tire soon...

Why? They're full time too. It's not like the old days when you could guarantee the fat postmen & mechanics would run out of puff by 75 minutes.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So you are not allowed to smoke in the ground, started as a fire risk, but you are allowed a big fire belching hot air balloon. Apparently.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jesus that player is lucky not to get a red there, given recent tackles we've seen in the Premier League. Potential leg breaker :ohmy:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Wow. I must be watching a completely different game to you guys. Can we be better? Yes, are we helped by the pitch? No. Is this utter dog shite? No.
Yes come on let's blame the pitch. A professional footballer should still be able to pass the ball. Yes I accept it may be difficult to control the ball, but we can't pass it

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Why? They're full time too. It's not like the old days when you could guarantee the fat postmen & mechanics would run out of puff by 75 minutes.

Exactly, they train just as often as us, why should they be any less fit. In fact they've possibly played more games with the FA Trophy and all, given we were knocked out of the Carling Cup early. Oh, and all the qualification games, I bet they're probably just as fit as us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here