Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham tickets

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Just booked up our seats for the Wrexham game. Still loads left. Obviously it isn't the biggest draw we could have hoped for but an ideal opportunity to sit in another part of the ground. After half a season in the North stand & loving it I'm looking forward to taking in the view from the West stand upper. Just under 17 quid its great value. Anyone else moving to another stand?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Great value?? The most shotshy team in the championship against a bunch of non league no hopers? A fiver would be good value maybe, not 17 quid!

Oh come on. Don't be like that. Go for the crack, get a few beers down your neck and have a laugh. Only start to get agitated when the score is still 0-0 after 80 mins

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just booked up our seats for the Wrexham game. Still loads left. Obviously it isn't the biggest draw we could have hoped for but an ideal opportunity to sit in another part of the ground. After half a season in the North stand & loving it I'm looking forward to taking in the view from the West stand upper. Just under 17 quid its great value. Anyone else moving to another stand?

Yep. My season ticket is in WSU, but I've bought tickets to the north stand. Looking forward to seeing the game and the stadium from a new perspective.

BTW, you will LOVE the view from the WSU. Its mint.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep. My season ticket is in WSU, but I've bought tickets to the north stand. Looking forward to seeing the game and the stadium from a new perspective.

you better bloody well sit down if you are any where near me.

HoveSeagull

Oct 14, 2011
Hove, surprisingly

Going on the North stand for this one. Usually in the Upper West:albion2:

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
@ easy 10 @ hoveseagull You may not find the view as good in the North but its normally excellent for the atmosphere. My aunt sits in the East stand but sometimes takes my brothers north stand ticket. She's talking about making the switch permanent.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

this,season tik holder in west stand upper(wouldnt swap it for anything),been in east and we are trying out north stand for wrexham

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Iv just booked my tickets for the north stand, looking forward to it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Fancied a change, going in the east, usually in the north. That will be me then, done all four stands.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
As mentioned on another thread, i'm swapping the noisy north for the west stand upper for this one, first time up there and taking my 4 year old to his first game. £4.80 for his ticket!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
As mentioned on another thread, i'm swapping the noisy north for the west stand upper for this one, first time up there and taking my 4 year old to his first game. £4.80 for his ticket!

There you go SI 4 BHA £4.80 for kids. You can go after all.... I'm only joking :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here