Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham tickets

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Does any one know when they go on general sale as the season ticket application has now passed, so any season tickets not claimed go on sale as of 5 tonight ?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
i am a non season tkt holder and mine where delivered today when i went on the site to check (was asked on wrexham board) it was showing sold out

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
when i select 4 available tickets next to my ST they will not go into my basket, says unavailable......whats the problem?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Looks like lots of season ticket holder are giving this one a miss or trying out seats elsewhere or leaving it late.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looks like lots of season ticket holder are giving this one a miss or trying out seats elsewhere or leaving it late.

Loads available in the north stand, I'm surprised as the are quite cheap, none of the usual suspects around us, looks like a dodgy atmosphere like the Sunderland game

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tried to buy online but wants to charge adult prices for my kids - seems like there's no reduced prices option. This seems to happen every time I try to buy kids' tickets.

Will do it over the phone tomorrow (sigh). Wish the club could get online ticketing sorted out - this is 2011, not 1995 and the dawn of ecommerce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here