Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham Saved?

WXMRED

Oct 22, 2005
Just like to say a big thanks to you Brighton fans for the support you have given us here in North Wales. It will never be forgotten.
The best thing is that it looks like Hamilton will not only have lost out on a big payout, but his "Wrexham Project" will have actually lost him money. Add to this that he has had to sell his house and hide..........This is sweet justice.

wilbob

Oct 22, 2005
As a Wrexham fan all I can say is good luck with Falmer! Can't think of a group of fans who deserve it more! Strange though that 2 jags used to watch Wrexham when he was young & I'm told judge Norris who heard our case is from Sussex & used to watch Brighton! A big thanks for all your support, your result is now the second 1 many of us look for, Hope to play you soon (In the championship at least!) & can we play you in a friendly to christen Falmer?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
wilbob said:
As a Wrexham fan all I can say is good luck with Falmer! Can't think of a group of fans who deserve it more! Strange though that 2 jags used to watch Wrexham when he was young & I'm told judge Norris who heard our case is from Sussex & used to watch Brighton! A big thanks for all your support, your result is now the second 1 many of us look for, Hope to play you soon (In the championship at least!) & can we play you in a friendly to christen Falmer?

That is more than a coincidence :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here