Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southcoastexpress

Jan 9, 2012
West Worthing
If Gus Poyet is really going to play his reserve/youth team (sorry'development squad') why is he so worried about playing on Wednesday as it would be acompletely different team on Saturday against Peterborough?Or is the threat just mind games?

His actions have deprived Wrexham of a much-needed hefty sum of ESPN TV money.

I am travelling by train Tues back Thurs so the shenanigans over the date have not really affected me personally.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Gus's actions in the first game gave them this replay anyway.

And chances are, he'll give them every opportunity of landing that Newcastle tie as well.

If Gus Poyet is really going to play his reserve/youth team (sorry'development squad') why is he so worried about playing on Wednesday as it would be acompletely different team on Saturday against Peterborough?Or is the threat just mind games?

I am travelling by train Tues back Thurs so the shenanigans over the date have not really affected me personally.

And the actions of many posters on this board helped in you hour of need, so tread carefully.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Sorry if already fixtures, here is the listing from the SC4 site, so look like it is on;

19:30 Cwpan FA: Wrecsam v Brighton

Following Wrexham's excellent performance and a creditable draw away to Brighton a little over a week ago in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup, the unique romance that surrounds this competition is burning once again at the Racecourse. A home tie against mighty Newcastle awaits the winners in the next round, and the memories of beating Arsenal at the same stage of the competition 20 years ago will doubtless fire the imagination and be an inspiration to the current squad in their efforts to emulate the Dragons of 1991-92. Morgan Jones presents Wrexham v Brighton in the company of John Hartson and Dai Davies, with commentary and analysis from Dylan Ebenezer and Malcolm Allen.

English subtitles

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will we hear Albion fans singing "Crystal Palace , Crystal Palace , your not fit to wipe my arse , your not fit to wipe my arse" in a Welsh male voice choir stylee ???

Warrington_Red

Jan 4, 2012
Warrington
Wrexham fan here.
I watched the Cambridge game on S4C online and it worked pretty well. Couldn't get English subs though that may be my incompetence.

May be doing it again myself as I haven't got a ticket (yet) or sky!

D

Deleted member 22389

Wrexham fan here.
I watched the Cambridge game on S4C online and it worked pretty well. Couldn't get English subs though that may be my incompetence.

May be doing it again myself as I haven't got a ticket (yet) or sky!

I'm just chuffed that I will actually be able to watch Brighton on a big tv without worrying about buffering every 5 seconds. Thumbs up to S4C. I don't care what language it is in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports