Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham in 'petition' plea

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The club's board have just released this astonishing statement...
Wrexham | News | Dragon News | Dragon News | Club Statement - Fans Fourms
:rant:

I shall sign.

That article suggests it was written by anyone other than a professional public relations person.

Maybe a good move in the grander scheme of things, if it gains more publicity for your plight and the behaviour of the owners.

Is it possible to set up many accounts ,via multiple people and call themselves 'Henry J'. Akin to Spartacus.

"I'm Henry J"

"I'm Henry J"

ad finitum

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
have we crashed their forum ? , its gone off.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
DONE here too :)
s116657335649_6199.jpg

:)

RedPassion.co.uk Message Board -

Hi,

As you might notice the RP forums are looking a little empty, this is due to legal correspondence from Gamlins Solicitors on acting on behalf of their client, Mr. Geoffrey Moss, a Director of Wrexham Football Club Limited.

A complaint was received, it however did not provide specific information to the content they found objectionable. I requested specifics so I could remove any objectionable content, as I and others have done many times before.

Sadly I have been notified at 11am that Gamlins will not provide me with that information, without cost. As a result I, or others, do not have the time to read through 222,000 posts inside the 24 hour deadline issued.

Due to this, I have been left with no option but to 'zero' the Red Passion forum posts and re-open the forum to new posts only.

This is very regrettable as the historic record of the forum is being lost, for example many years of Live Match Threads, European Years memories and the like.

I do hope this situation changes, and I am provided with the information requested so I can comply with the request to remove objectionable material and return the RP site to its former glory.

The forums are now re-opened for new posts, but again please keep in mind the site rules, terms and conditions and general etiquette.

Anyone with complaints can follow the example of several Wrexham Village representatives who over the last couple of days have brought posts, avatars and signatures to the attention of myself and mods and have been more than happy with the way their issues were dealt with.

Cheers, Rob.
(12th Feb 2010)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here