Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham fan in peace

wxmtilidie

Jan 4, 2012
Hi, Wrexham fan here, looking forward to the game saturday as it brings back memorys of the help you give us few years ago, there will be a very large away following with 2,000 tickets already sold and another 500 sent today.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Hi, Wrexham fan here, looking forward to the game saturday as it brings back memorys of the help you give us few years ago, there will be a very large away following with 2,000 tickets already sold and another 500 sent today.

Enjoy the game.

Oh and it is Peace. :)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Welcome mate. It should be a good game that's for sure. It's good to see Wrexham finally moving in the right direction again. Hope you have a good day out.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Enjoy the game, Perhaps a bucket collection?

Come say hello to us in the home ends after the game.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
No more nails might help.

R373095-01.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got my t-shirt too

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
were loooose

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
it should be a good day out for you irrespective of the result.

you will be all welcome to join us for a drink after the game in the West and North Stands (yes you can come in). We don't bite (unless your wearing a Palace shirt).

It could well be your day, depending on what Team Gus puts out, whether it was the side against Coventry or the side against the Scummers.....

Good Luck!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
dont know about anyone else but after every game I have always been inundated with very friendly away fans on the P&R bus.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hope you bring inflatables. The naked blow up doll with just a scarf around her neck is always hilarious.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold so far ,after saints game and feel good factor back again hopefully shifted a few more tickets , i can't wait always love fa cup 3rd round especially when there's still some non league sides left in , one of the best days in football calendar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here