Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham/Doncaster/Bury/Carlisle (Leeds?)- Tom Hark

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm sure that OTLW and Richie Morris have already primed our friends in Wales about the upcoming release of Tom Hark. (By the way Atilla I heard it last Saturday at half time in the bogs in the South stand and thought it was excellent )

This record could be a huge success if we target the right people in the right way at the right time.

I know we've asked for help in the past from other clubs but surely we must have some good contacts at Donny, Bury and Carlisle as I certainly rememeber 'doing our bit' to help them out in the past few seasons. (Darlo also springs to mind - loads of us signed their on-line petition a while back)

But - we need a BIG Club to help.

Leeds - Starry - could you - at the right time post something on the Leeds board(s). Leeds are a huge club - just 10% of their fans buying/pre ordering the record at the right time would make a MASSIVE difference - Leeds fans must know how desperate our plight is - those 700 who came to the game recently must have reported back how utterley crap our ground is. Could you help please? You also know what it's like to be put in the shit by your own directors and so probably understand our position better than any other big club.

Who else can we target? Record sales first week of Jan are always slow - Top 20 is really a possibility IF we hit the right people at the right time - put the message up When it's available to pre order so when people have read the message on their boards they can go straight to the Amazon link and Order.

OTLW/Richie - Great work on the Wrexham front.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've also helped Bury and Lincoln in recent years by buying their seats.

This just needs to get on as many message boards as possible at the right time. Is there somewhere with links to each club's most popular message board? Strangely, in the Conference it seems to be easier to find such things (my experience is only of Crawley, but their message board has links to every other Conference club).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And didn't we do something for Stockport and also Fans United at Chester? Or is my memory playing tricks?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I think the obvious missed so far is Sunderland .... if you read their Ready to Go message board regularly we rate VERY high in their esteem and we have supern relations with them.

With their fan base ... we will remind them of 3 Jan!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
On the Left Wing said:
I think the obvious missed so far is Sunderland .... if you read their Ready to Go message board regularly we rate VERY high in their esteem and we have supern relations with them.

With their fan base ... we will remind them of 3 Jan!!!

We need to try and get them to pre-order it if possible. Which it seems they can start doing now. The more that pre-order the easier it will be for Skint to work out the amount they need to make.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
OTLW - point taken regarding Sunderland - another BIG club - my point was really that we should start with those clubs that we've helped out ourselves in recent years.

More importantly is that we try to spread the word to as many clubs and on as many boards as possible. I still think getting something on the Leeds borads would be good - I know several Albion fans who signed ther petition against the Champions League Final being held in Turkey...

I guess the lack on responce from Starry means she's still celerbrating her Birthday...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
OTLW - point taken regarding Sunderland - another BIG club - my point was really that we should start with those clubs that we've helped out ourselves in recent years.

More importantly is that we try to spread the word to as many clubs and on as many boards as possible. I still think getting something on the Leeds borads would be good - I know several Albion fans who signed ther petition against the Champions League Final being held in Turkey...

I guess the lack on responce from Starry means she's still celerbrating her Birthday...

She agreed to do this on another thread.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Hey,

I have briefly mentioned the single on Leeds sites, but I can and will push it to the best of my ability. Lots of Leeds fans are very sympathetic to your cause and I am sure a bunch will want to help out. I manged to get nearly 75% that travelled to the BHA game in Oct to write to Prescott about the ground and how thousands of Leeds fans were refsued tickets, etc.

Is there an 'official' statement with regards the single?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think everyone's rushing things here. Can I suggest P.M.ing Attila tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here