Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham crowd

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
more like 10,000 :eek:

hope the cash from the turnstiles goes in the right coffers ???

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
it was nearer 10,000! We've had this trouble before with the gate being rigged etc. But the PGS 5,000 capcaity was nearly full. Bristol bought a 700, Kop had 2,000 and another 1,000 plus in Sainsburys.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: nice one , hope all the money goes to the right place

wrexham and proud

May 30, 2004
wrexham
i am afraid the rumours are true richie and your comment about them being scum is spot on...but a few mindless idiots did not stop a great day(except 2 results).

many thanks to all brighton fans and fans from other clubs who showed today that genuine football supporters are the salt of the earth.

steve

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Some (only a few) of the BC neanderthals started some trouble in Wetherspoons before the match. They started some verbals in the pub then chased a Wrexham lad out of the pub, they did not see the Albion contingent otherwise it would have been very ugly.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
I did see you El pres (think your shirt gave it away!) had to laugh when you were going past the PG and shook your fist at someone to get them fired up! I did shake your hand just as you were about to leave but I expect I wasn't the only one.

The banner you had at the start, the fans united banner witht he two clubs badges on, was made by me, was going to come across and have a word but found you legged it off to do a lap of honour!

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Liam I think the PGS holds 3500 not 5000 but nevertheless the crowd did look a bit more today than it was announced.

I thought anything from 8 - 9000 possibly 8500 but it's hard to tell once it goes over a certain level. Put it this way I think the Cambridge promotion season crowd was more, that was announced as 9900 when to be fair there could have been 11 - 12000 in the ground that day :lolol:

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
StephenWrexhamFc said:
Liam I think the PGS holds 3500 not 5000 but nevertheless the crowd did look a bit more today than it was announced.

I did think that when I was trying to add up all sides of the ground! :lolol: I would have thought it was more than 3,500 though if the capacity is 15,000 ??? It was more than 7,000 though, I think it was nearer 10,000. Yes Cambridge was packed but then Bristol bought more away today

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I saw Sunderland, Stoke, Preston, Derby, Stockport, Chester, Liverpool and Hartlepool

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I had a text message from Turkey saying that some Bristol had started on them. They're ok though. A cup of tea just missed Hiney.

He sent me texts earlier this evening to say OTLW was interviewed at 20.50 on Radio 5 live but I have only just online so sorry if you missed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here