Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wrap Up Warm on Saturday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5 degs....it might still be shorts then. :thumbsup:

I'm still in shorts most of the time, including pre-dawn walks over the Downs with the dog.

I'll confess that I was questioning that life choice this morning though...

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Crikey, you have managed to keep that newspaper in pristine condition for over forty years! :p

You think that one’s good? How about this one? September 1910

DF11F3B2-2FC1-4DD9-8642-183D4EC15B80.jpeg

They’re from - -

17DE4A91-CBE1-4792-8899-9DFA0BECDD51.jpeg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s a tad chilly out ..winds a pain ..cutting a hedge ..collecting it up before it blows down the road is proving troublesome

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The heating isn't even on - WTF are you sissy's on about?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've cried off. Survived 3 Covid jabs but my flu jab yesterday has made me a bit achy and cold - annoyingly, I thought I had booked it for last Friday but didn't read the date correctly. 3pm KO or a bit warmer and I might have thought about it as I detest missing games but just couldn't drag my sorry behind there today.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"I am none of these things. Instead I am a dreamer who loves to feel the morning frost on my lower leg hair, and a wintery breeze nipping the backs of my knees"

Some people are plain weird.

:needpics:

If there were white socks involved, I'd suggest a straight jacket.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
JUst got in from a bracing dog walk, fresh it is, glad I'm not at the Amex TBH.

Surfs up on the River Adur and the crests of waves are heading south from the old Toll Bridge, that's one bitter northerly wind

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Gardening curtailed a while ago, those bloody leaves can stay on the Lawn, my fingers froze after about 30 minutes.

It is Curry Night at Jakarta Towers so looking forward to an Ironic Ice Cold Cobra with my Jalfrezi... :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am guessing there will be about 19,000 present to watch this. Let's face it, it is ruddy freezing - which is covenient, as who wants to watch a team that hasn't won in seven and doesn't even look like scoring?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I am guessing there will be about 19,000 present to watch this. Let's face it, it is ruddy freezing - which is covenient, as who wants to watch a team that hasn't won in seven and doesn't even look like scoring?

Weather aside ( still teasing myself by not lighting the fire . . . yet.). The thing is we really do look like scoring . . .but you know, and would probably bet your warm house on it, that we will not score, we have a few players who you could be forgiven for thinking there's a betting scam on stats base on created chances vs not scoring.

It defies everything that we cannot hit the target with anything more than a tepid back pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here